BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Senin, 12 Oktober 2009

Just read this.. haha

when u think ur love is can 4ever together with u. but if u thinking more inside love is not 4ever with u N that's people maybe not 4ever with u too.

but if that people is ur true love. just take a good side.N just thinking that people is ur although not 4ever with u.

just believe in ur self,that people can get a better N other people outside there. i know maybe u LOVE him/her. but u must sincere N can settle for that. i feel that,i'm so sad N i'm crying but i wolk on in my life.

although in my life can't without him,i don't want his gone N go far away from me. cause inside my heart i'm still love him. :(

with a conviction from ur self u can wolk on ur days just like ur normal days. maybe too hard if we leave him/her. but we need do that if that better for us.

i believe in my self .if i go out N never to see the sun again just like i never to meet my love. so i dont want to find who's that,but i want someone is find me N wanna be a good person. N i trust that.

N i'll tried this is my last love N never to have a relationship with everyone. i'll tried .if i can't thats not my false. maybe someone is good for me. :)

don't lie to love. cause thats just like u lie to ur self .. :D
*copy paste dri Fb ku,, haha~

0 komentar: